National Parents Day 2021: Best Quotes, Wishes, Messages To share with Parents
National Parents Day 2021: Best Quotes, Wishes, Messages & Images To share with Parents. National Parents Day is celebrated every fourth Sunday of July. In 2021 the Parents’ day date is 25th July 2021.
Parents are the most beloved persons for us in the Universe. They are the great gift of nature. Without them, we are hopeless & unhappy. This day celebrates the sacrifices & love of parents for their children.
National Parents Day is celebrated on different dates in different countries. In United States National Parents Day is celebrated every fourth Sunday of July. This year it is celebrated on 25 July 2021.
You can wish your parents by sending them wishing quotes, wishing images & messages, etc. Below I provided the best quotes, wishes & images for you to wish your beloved parents with these quotes.
Best Quotes for National Parents Day 2021
- We never know the love of a parent till we become parents ourselves.
- Let parents bequeath to their children not riches, but the spirit of reverence
- A parent’s love is whole no matter how many times divided.
- Nobody on earth can ever love you more than your parents.
- Love your parents and treat them with loving care. For you will only know their value when you see their empty chair.
- A child who is allowed to be disrespectful to his parents will not have true respect for anyone.
- Honor your parents.
- Each day of our lives we make deposits in the memory banks of our children.
- In the happiest of our childhood memories, our parents were happy, too.
- The greatest legacy we can leave our children is happy memories.
- The loving spirit that I show consistently—even when I don’t feel like it—will be what my children remember; that will be my legacy to them.
- The attitude that you have as a parent is what your kids will learn from, more than what you tell them. They remember what you are.
- Parents can only give good advice or put them on the right paths, but the final forming of a person’s character lies in their own hands.” —Anne Frank
- The most important thing that parents can teach their children is how to get along without them.
- Parents should save to give to their children.
- A wise parent humors the desire for independent action, to become the friend and adviser when his absolute rule shall cease.
Best Wishes for National Parents Day 2021
- Happy Parents Day, Mom and Dad! I am so lucky to have two blessings like you in my life!
- Nothing compares to the sacrifices our parents have made for us! Happy Parents Day to my parents!
- Happy Parents Day! May you two live a long, happy, and peaceful life. Thank you for everything!
- Dear Mother and Father, thank you for always taking care of me and fulfilling my every little need. I couldn’t be luckier! Happy Parent’s Day!
- Dear parents, thank you for tolerating all my tantrums and bearing all the loud noises I used to make! Happy Parent’s Day to you!
- My lovely parents, it is a blessing to be born in this amazing family and having you two in my life. Happy Parent’s Day to you!
- Mom and Dad, Thank You for the greatest gift of all, the gift of unconditional love. Happy Parent’s Day!